Wednesday, May 27, 2009

some thoughts


I went to the Stanford bookstore today. That's one of my favorite place... so many books...
I felt... Ohhh, Living in this country is giving me many experiences... yeah... experience
there is no experience you have had that you weren't at the absolute center of it.
The world as you experience it, maybe in front of you or behind you, to the left or right of you, on your TV, or your monitor, or whatever... That is YOU
Other people's thoughts and feelings have to be communicated to you somehow, but you are own are so immediate, urgent, real
Everything in my own experience supports my deep belief that I'm the center of the universe.
I should be aware enough to to choose what I pay attention to and to choose how I construct meaning from experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment