Tuesday, August 17, 2010

choices


It has been a while that I have not wrote anything. I feel changes inside... really deep!!!
I was thinking about my choices... I don't know about rest of you, but I have never made a personal choice with the intent to belittle someone else’s choices. No, strangely enough, I make choices to satisfy my own and my family needs. I’m pretty sure that most of us make choices with the same things in mind. So why, then, does it seem that we are so very often bothered by the choices of others?
I don’t think that all people have problems with differing choices, but I’m speaking about something that I have observed often enough to cause me to wonder about it.
I mean, No one should have to defend their life choices. And what’s up with people being so incredibly rude that they feel like they have the right to question other people’s life choices!!!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Nooshi, of course, everything what you wrote about peoples own choices is right. But it is a pitty that suddenly, after somebody wrote inspiring blog posts for 2 years almost on a regular basis, this person stopped. Did the writer forgot its password for the blog, or did he/she got a job that does not leave a free minute to write ? Or did the writer developed an allergy against the keyboard, or suddenly became analphabet ?
    It is a pitty, and we will never find out !!!

    ReplyDelete